What you will take away:
- A new toolbox for building financial resilience, which you can apply to your work immediately.
- A customized action plan informed by clinics and consultation on site.
- A budgeting strategy that projects and captures income, costs and recovery of costs.
- A user-friendly dashboard of key financial health indicators that can be easily absorbed by your staff and board.
- A creative, entrepreneurial approach to growing and strengthening your base of supporters through all your communications channels.
- Invaluable knowledge for building relationships and shaping engagement with funders through authentic conversations.
- A fresh capacity to respond to changes in the funding landscape.
- Access to an international community of Financial Resilience graduates working for rights and justice on every continent.
Please consider attending as a team to optimize the takeaways! The Intensive provides valuable time for an organization’s executive director, finance leader and resource development/communications leader to integrate financial resilience on site at the Intensive – and return home ready to put the practices and tools into immediate action.