We meet you where you are at.
Our team will craft a supportive, brave(r) and experimental learning space so that you can work in that messy and creative place where aha moments and great ideas are born. By the end of the program, you will have gained:
- a new awareness about your facilitation patterns, strengths and areas to work on;
- an understanding of collective storytelling as a strategy for holding multiple perspectives in ways that can reclaim and rehumanize collective work;
- the ability to work with tension and complexity in generative ways;
- confidence using tools designed for virtual and hybrid workspaces;
- a digital portfolio of resources, tools and practices you can experiment, adapt and apply to your unique context and work.
Spring's expert facilitators are engaged civil society and movement leaders, funders, and storytellers around the world. Many of us have lived the struggles you’re up against, so we designed the program to help you solve them. We are inspired by neuroscience, somatics, design thinking, equity design, anti-oppression, future framing, accelerated learning, liberatory structures, deep democracy, Art of Gathering, Emergent Strategy, the Integral FacilitatorTM method and more. Learn more about our partners by browsing our client list.