The purpose of the High Impact Facilitation Intensive is to develop advanced-level competencies in facilitation for collective action and impact. Participants work to realize personal developmental goals and demonstrate newly acquired facilitation capacities. In addition to a 3-day intensive, the program includes post-intensive accompaniment in the form of coaching sessions and peer support and learning.
The High Impact Facilitation Program is a 4-month long program consisting of a 3-day Intensive followed by an accompaniment process where participants engage in applied learning, peer engagement and receive two individual coaching sessions. After four months, the program concludes with a 2-hour online completion meeting.
During the hands-on Intensive participants work towards the following outcomes:
- Self-awareness of preferred styles and approaches and the ability to step outside of those patterns when needed.
- The development of newly-acquired facilitation capacities.
- Design of structures and methods that create the conditions for deeper, more satisfying and efficient engagement and collaboration. This includes:
- How to sustain vibrancy, curiosity and motivation while navigating complexity
- How to create a safe and inviting space
- How to work with conflict
- How to drive effective cross-sector collaboration.
Are you interested in Spring Strategies' High Impact Facilitation Intensive but not yet sure it's the right program for you?