We believe that game-changing conversations can happen online. Whether you’ve been working remotely for years or your pivot to virtual work is pandemic related, our course can help you lead discussions that drive momentum toward your social change goals.
After the covid-19 pandemic struck, we moved our in-person High Impact Facilitation Intensive (HIFI) course fully online. Why? The work for a fairer, healthier and more sustainable world that we and our clients are doing is too important to wait. We’re making sure that vital collaborations and convenings can proceed without interruption, and that the quality of those connections remains deeply meaningful.
Spring’s HIFI-Virtual is an online course that includes practical, creative tools as well as thoughtful leadership practices to build your capacity to ensure meaningful remote meetings. Our expert trainers, based across the Global North and South, are rooted in social justice and are attuned to the needs of groups on the front lines. (For more about us and the groups we’ve worked with view our client list here.)
This 3-day online course will allow you to:
- Recognize your own facilitation patterns and engagement style.
- Develop multi-actor engagement strategies.
- Work with tension and conflict in resourceful ways.
- Create approaches to navigate complexity.
- Learn tools for creating vibrant conversations.
- Design virtual meetings for optimum results.