The global pandemic has stopped many of us in our tracks. Travels and conferences are on hold. We’re making short term contingencies and hoping for the best. But our work is too important to wait for this crisis to end.
SPRING isn’t waiting.
In response our High Impact Facilitation Intensive (HIFI) is moving online so that important collaborations and convenings can proceed without interruption. HIFI-virtual is an on-line course offered in April, May and June that includes practical, creative tools and practices to build your capacity to ensure impactful remote meetings.
This 3-day online course will allow you to:
- Recognize your own facilitation patterns and engagement styles
- Develop multi-actor engagement strategies
- Work with tension and conflict in resourceful ways
- Create approaches to navigate complexity
- Learn tools for creating vibrant conversations
- Design virtual meetings for optimum results