Reimagining Collaboration Registration | Bali, February 2024
The 3-day intensive will take place in Sanur, Bali, Indonesia. After the intensive, three 90-minute group sessions will take place virtually in March.
All registrations include post-intensive group sessions, intensive materials, lunch as well as morning and afternoon refreshments. Please note that participants are responsible for accommodation, travel-related expenses and all meals outside of lunch.
You’ll spend time learning and exchanging ideas in a community of practice with Spring experts and a cohort of social justice leaders from around the world to gain:
- A new awareness about your own habitual patterns, strengths, and areas for development when collaborating
- An understanding of facilitation strategies for collective storytelling, holding multiple perspectives, and working with tension in ways that can reclaim and rehumanize collective work
- Confidence practicing new moves and applying a variety of tools to help keep people meaningfully engaged, deeply connected and moving forward towards shared goals
- Opportunities to experiment and practice new skills and strategies with customized feedback from our team of facilitation experts
- New connections, support and cross-learning from a global community of changemakers who face similar struggles when working in groups.
— The Spring team