Reimagining Collaboration Registration | Amsterdam, October 2023
The training will take place at Hotel Casa, Eerste Ringdijkstraat 4 1097 BC, Amsterdam.
DAY 1 — October 23: 9:00 AM - 17:00 CET
DAY 2 — October 24: 9:00 AM - 17:00 CET
DAY 3 — October 25: 9:00 AM - 17:00 CET
After the 3-day intensive course, 90-minute group sessions will take place virtually on November 2, 9 and 16.
All registrations include post-intensive group sessions, an optional one-on-one coaching session, intensive materials, as well as morning and afternoon refreshments. Please note that participants are responsible for accommodation, travel-related expenses and all meals.
You’ll spend time learning and exchanging ideas in a community of practice with Spring experts and a cohort of social justice leaders from around the world to gain:
- a new awareness of your habitual patterns in collaboration including strengths and areas to work on;
- an understanding of collective storytelling as a strategy for perspective-taking in ways that can foster connection and rehumanize collaborative work;
- a greater ability to work with conflict and tensions in generative ways;
- new approaches to apply decision-making rules and methods to move processes forward;
- and a portfolio of resources, tools and practices you can experiment with, adapt and apply to your unique context and work.
We look forward to meeting you in Amsterdam in October!
— The Spring Facilitation Team