Reimagining Collaboration Registration - September 2023
DAY 1 — September 26 (3.5 hours): 7:00 - 10:30 AM UTC
DAY 2 — September 27 (3.5 hours): 7:00 - 10:30 AM UTC
DAY 3 — September 28 (3.5 hours): 7:00 - 10:30 AM UTC
After the 3-day intensive course, 90-minute group sessions will take place on October 5, 12, 19.
You’ll spend time learning and exchanging ideas in a community of practice with Spring experts and a cohort of social justice leaders from around the world to gain:
- a new awareness of your habitual patterns in collaboration including strengths and areas to work on;
- an understanding of collective storytelling as a strategy for perspective-taking in ways that can foster connection and rehumanize collaborative work;
- a greater ability to work with conflict and tensions in generative ways;
- new approaches to apply decision-making rules and methods to move processes forward;
- and a digital portfolio of resources, tools and practices you can experiment with, adapt and apply to your unique context and work.
— The Spring Facilitation Team