Program Logistics Lead
Spring is a remote-first social enterprise and global capacity accelerator for social and climate justice leaders. Our programs have provided coaching and immersive training in facilitation and financial innovation to more than 800 organizations, such as the Ford Foundation, FRIDA | The Young Feminist Fund, Derechos Digitales, Fund for Global Human Rights and many more.
We work to support leaders of system change to navigate complexity, power, conflict, and funding while joining forces across silos, sectors and world views. We see leadership as a collaborative practice of being in service to people and planet. Our core values are justice, connection to our communities and the transformation of human potential.
As the Program Logistics Lead, you’d be joining a small (but mighty!) core team of eight, along with 40+ associates in more than a dozen countries, to play a critical role in the team’s strategic, programmatic and public engagement work. This is a great position for someone looking to join a diverse, caring and playful team that likes to think outside the box, work at a fast pace, and tackle complex challenges. There’s a lot of space for your individual talents, interests, ideas and personal leadership development along the way.
Spring is an equal opportunity employer. We’re a group of people who are always learning as we remain joyfully accountable to global justice, equity, diversity and inclusion in our work, hiring and employment practices. We celebrate and are enriched by the differences among us, finding common purpose in our values and our vision of a life-sustaining future for everyone. Applications are encouraged from historically underrepresented and equity-seeking communities around the world. Accessibility accommodation will be provided in all parts of the onboarding and work process.
In order to thrive in this position the candidate needs to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Service orientation: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others delivering customer-centric solutions
- Planning and alignment: Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Resourcefulness: Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
- Optimization of work processes: Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement and creativity
- Tech savviness: Comfortable moving across Spring’s different digital platforms supporting customer journeys
- Self-organization: Able to work independently and capable of juggling multiple assignments. Being highly organized, detail oriented and meeting tight deadlines with high-quality results
As Spring’s Program Logistics Lead, your primary role will be to coordinate the planning, development and implementation of Spring’s Financial Innovation and Resilience (FIRE) program and ensure that everything runs smoothly and with efficiency. You will report directly to one of our Co-Executive Officers and will work closely with the FIRE program lead. In addition to your primary role supporting the FIRE program, you will also be responsible for supporting the rest of the Spring team as needed.
In this role you are responsible for the preparation, production and delivery of virtual and in person programs including:
- Management of participant and client information in Hubspot
- Communications with participants and delivery team members
- Participant registration
- Digital document management
- Basic video-editing of sessions
- Formatting and layout of program documents
- Helpdesk support for program participants
- Data gathering and analysis (pre, during, and post programs)
- Procurement and coordination of third party suppliers (e.g. translators, proofreaders, graphic designers)
- Identification and implementation of measures or solutions that improve efficiency in delivery and client experience of the program
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Over seven years work experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of website and CRM management (familiarity with HubSpot and TalentLMS is a plus)
- Extensive experience with Google Workspace (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar etc), Zoom and Canva
- Experience working with various online meeting platforms such as Zoom, Google Meet, etc.)for meetings ranging from 30 – 200 people
- Excellent English language writing and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate cross-culturally
Like to have:
- Proficient in Spanish or another international language
- Able to travel
- Experience working in social or climate justice organization or initiative
ABOUT THE WORK ENVIRONMENT
The person in this role will work most closely with the FIRE program lead, but will interact with all the members of the Spring team, a group of eight individuals based in different parts of the world, as well as a global network of associates of over 40 people. We are a small but mighty team, with a great sense of humour and commitment to having fun while making change. As the Program Logistics Lead, you will have a chance to connect with changemakers around the world while nurturing your personal and professional development in a remote-first work environment, across multiple time-zones, with flexible hours. If hired, you’d be joining a team that values the ability to collaborate, think outside the box and be self-managing while holding space for a culture of care.
REQUIREMENTS: Must have access to a phone and reliable, hi-speed internet.
SALARY RANGE: CAD 60,000 - 70,000 plus benefits
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 10, 2023 8:00 am EDT
TO APPLY: Please send the following to [email protected] with “Program Logistics Lead” in the subject line:
1-page cover letter (250 words maximum) that includes your responses to the following questions:
- What interests you most about this position?
- How would your competencies, skills and experiences translate into success in this position?
*** Please send your cover letter and CV as a single PDF attachment with the file name “Program Logistics Lead_[firstname]_[lastname]”.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.