Full Time, Remote
Posting Date: March 9, 2022
What if you could play a catalytic role in providing critical support to
social and climate justice leaders, organizations, and networks around the world?
At Spring, we believe that humanity is positioned to solve the critical social and environmental problems of our time, and that advocates need support in order to catalyze this shift.
Spring delivers breakthrough programs and services all over the world that expand human capacities, transform organizations and enable meaningful results. We specialize in conference as well as meeting facilitation and training; financial innovation and resilience; strategic visioning and Integral Coaching®. As a social enterprise, our approach is both down-to-earth and transformative based on leading-edge thinking, tools and innovations. Spring combines challenging conversations, creativity and out-of-the-box thinking with a drive for practicality and excellence.
We believe that it takes a wide diversity of perspectives, experiences and ways of working for any group to successfully navigate complexity and contribute to a more just and life-sustaining future. Our team of associates is made up of over 40 independent practitioners and experts located in different parts of the world. In the last few years, we have worked with hundreds of leaders and organizations in over 60 countries.
To support Spring’s work and organizational growth, we are looking for a qualified Program Coordinator to join our small but dynamic team. This is a full-time position (40 hours/week.)
This job might be for you if you have excellent communication skills and are excited to work on the execution of various virtual and in-person programs. You are a detail-oriented ‘people person,’ troubleshooter and a self-starter who can manage priorities across multiple programs.
As Spring’s Program Coordinator, your role will be to support the day-to-day execution of programs across the entire organization. You will report to the Operations Lead and work closely with the different Spring Leads and will be responsible for:
Supporting the design, preparation, production and delivery of virtual and in-person programs ensuring that workflow processes are streamlined and optimized
- Following up with participants for opt-ins/survey completion
- Dissemination of all program communications to participants
- Updating program scripts and tools for each delivery
- Sharing pre-a nd post-program survey results with delivery team
- Setting-up and providing access to e-learning and shared folders
- Providing logistical support for all events
- Supporting the creation of program content and implementation of research projects
- Maintaining Spring’s activity calendar
- Supporting the development and implementation of e-learning platform and modules
- Managing Spring’s website and CRM
- Managing a pool of Zoom producers to support all virtual events and providing back-up Zoom production support when necessary
Providing general support to the team
- Managing weekly and monthly team meeting agendas and action items
- Document Management
- Identifying and managing freelance support in various areas such as video editing, proofreading, translating/interpreting
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Three to five years work experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of website and CRM management
- Extensive experience working with various online meeting platforms such as Zoom, for meetings ranging from 30 – 200 people
- Excellent English language writing and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate cross-culturally, knowledge of a second language will be an asset
- An understanding of CRM tracking systems and measurement tools as well as the ability to track website traffic and online engagement metrics
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Holds a passionate belief and commitment to social and environmental justice globally
- Exhibits a deep appreciation for diversity
- Communicates effectively
- Proactive, resourceful and displays a positive “can do” attitude in resolving problems and concerns quickly and correctly
- Demonstrates a desire for self-development
- Proven experience of juggling multiple assignments, meeting tight deadlines with high-quality results
- Able to work independently, collaboratively, and flexibly
- Able to travel (health regulations permitting)
ABOUT THE WORK ENVIRONMENT
This role will primarily report to the Operations Lead, but will work closely with all Spring Leads, a team of seven individuals based in different parts of the world, and will interact with a global network of associates of over 40 people. We are a small but mighty team, with a great sense of humour and commitment to having fun while making change. As the Program Coordinator, you will have a chance to connect with changemakers around the world while nurturing your personal and professional development in a remote-first work environment, across multiple time-zones, with flexible hours. If hired, you’d be joining a team that values the ability to collaborate, think outside the box and be self-managing while holding space for a culture of care.
Spring is an equal opportunity employer. We’re a group of people who are always learning as we remain joyfully accountable to global justice, equity, diversity and inclusion in our work, hiring and employment practices. We celebrate and are enriched by the differences among us, finding common purpose in our values and our vision of a life-sustaining future for everyone. Applications are encouraged from equity-seeking groups around the world. Accessibility accommodation will be provided in all parts of the onboarding process.
REQUIREMENTS: Must have access to a phone and reliable, hi-speed internet.
SALARY RANGE: CAD 50,000 - CAD 60,000 plus benefits
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Rolling and open until filled.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to Caren Cruz, Operations Lead at [email protected] with “Program Coordinator” in the email subject.