- A new toolbox that you can apply to your work immediately.
- A customized action plan informed by clinics and consultation on site.
- A budgeting strategy that projects and captures income, costs and recovery of costs.
- A user-friendly dashboard of key financial health indicators that can be easily absorbed by your staff and board.
- A creative, entrepreneurial approach to growing and strengthening your base of supporters through all your communications channels.
- Invaluable knowledge for shaping engagement with funders leading to both transactional and transformational relationships.
- A fresh capacity to respond to changes in the funding landscape.
- Access to an international community of Financial Resilience graduates working for social and climate justice.
Please consider attending as a team to optimize the Impact! The Intensive provides valuable time for an organization’s executive director, finance leader and resource development/communications leader to integrate financial resilience on site at the Intensive – and return home ready to put the practices and tools into immediate action.