Whether it is the immediacy of a global pandemic or the devastating impacts of climate change, our way forward increasingly is to meet remotely.
HIFI-virtual is an on-line course that includes practical, creative tools and practices to build your capacity to ensure impactful remote meetings. This course is for experienced facilitators ready to try different approaches and step up their game in the area of virtual facilitation.
This course will take place October 26-27-28.
For each of the 3 days:
7:00am to 1:00pm (GTM+5:30) in São Paulo
That's 5:00pm to 11:00pm (GMT+7) in Jakarta
Or, 11:00am to 5:00pm (CET) in Amsterdam
Or, 6:00am to 12:00pm (EDT) in Toronto
Each class will have a maximum 30 people and take place online using the Zoom Video Conferencing Application. Each day of the 3 days course involves 6 hours that are divided into well-paced sessions that include facilitated group meetings, as well as self-directed learning, and will allow you to:
- Recognize your own facilitation patterns and engagement styles
- Develop multi-actor engagement strategies
- Work with tension and conflict in resourceful ways
- Create approaches to navigate complexity
- Learn tools for creating vibrant conversations
- Design virtual meetings for optimum results