Whether it is the immediacy of a global pandemic or the devastating impacts of climate change, our way forward increasingly is to meet remotely.
HIFI-virtual is an on-line course that includes practical, creative tools and practices to build your capacity to ensure impactful remote meetings. This course is for experienced facilitators ready to try different approaches and step up their game in the area of virtual facilitation.
This course will take place on March 9-10-11, 2021
For each of the three days:
8:00 AM — 1:30 PM (UTC-5) in Toronto
That's 7:00 AM — 12:30 PM (UTC-6) in Mexico City
Or, 10:00 AM — 3:30 PM (UTC-3) in São Paulo
And, 3:00 PM — 8:30 PM (UTC+2) in Johannesburg
You can find your time zone here.
Each class will have a maximum 30 people and take place online using the Zoom Video Conferencing Application. Each day of the 3 days course involves 6 hours that are divided into well-paced sessions that include facilitated group meetings, as well as self-directed learning, and will allow you to:
- Recognize your own facilitation patterns and engagement styles
- Develop multi-actor engagement strategies
- Work with tension and conflict in resourceful ways
- Create approaches to navigate complexity
- Learn tools for creating vibrant conversations
- Design virtual meetings for optimum results