Effective strategy development not only defines a vision for the future and a road map for going forward, but it also cultivates a mindset and ability to explore, innovate and respond to emerging trends. By creating and aligning on different future scenarios and focusing on the possibilities and challenges of tomorrow, people, organizations and networks develop the agility, creativity and openness needed to realize ambitious goals at an accelerated pace, and pro-actively manage change.
We conduct scenario-planning exercises with organizations and multi-actor groups looking to explore particular themes or questions about future trends or developments.
The Future Framing program is highly customized. It includes:
- One-on-one meetings with executive leadership
- Design and facilitation of a multi-stakeholder review and engagement processes
- Analysis of relevant trends and development of future scenarios
- Convening of a retreat where scenarios are presented and discussed
- Co-creation of a unique, relevant and compelling strategic framework