FIRE Fundamentals (Virtual)
Covering fundamentals concepts and tools of financial innovation and resilience, this 4-month program kicks off with three full-day online sessions and is followed by four months of accompaniment with the Spring team. You'll get hands-on practice with:
- Up to 36 other participants from around the world.
- Opportunities for individual, organizational, and cross-learning.
- Cohort-level accompaniment: thematic webinars and cross-learning sessions.
- Access to our FIRE Learning Lab with all program resources.
FIRE Programs for Organization and Networks
If your organization is looking for tailored support in this area for your teams, please get in touch with us to discuss your needs. We've designed shorter programs and longer programs (8- or 12-months) along with customized accompaniment topics for past clients and would be happy to develop a unique FIRE journey that supports your organization to build financial strength to achieve your mission. Such custom programs may include:
- The formation of a custom program delivery team;
- The development of a FIRE diagnostic tool unique to your organization to assess financial health with key indicators and guide priorities and plans; and
- A scan of the Funding and Financing Landscape specific to the context of the cohort.