The Spring FIRE program will support you and your team to develop financial resilience and strength for greater mission aligned impact.
The FIRE program in Indonesia started with in-person meetings with BUILD grantees and consultants in October 2019 followed by a training and cross learning program with consultants, the development of FIRE diagnostics per organization based on a survey and document review, a virtual workshop on April 6-7-8 and 9, 2020, accompaniment in the form of organizational level support and webinars and a final (in-person) workshop on October 20-21 and 22, 2020.
On this page you will find the presentations, videos, documents and tools that are shared during the program. We will continue to update the page in the coming months with content to support your unique financial innovation and resilience journey.
The curriculum covers the following Outcome Areas and Success Indicators:
1. FUNDING & FINANCING LANDSCAPE: Analyses and Pro-activeness
2. RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT: Prospecting, Diversification and Compliance
3. STRATEGIC FINANCE: Analysis, Budgeting and Growing Capital Reserves
4. EXTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS: Quality of Engagement and Messaging
5. LEADERSHIP PRACTICE: Enactment and Foundational Capacities