Ellen Sprenger and her group, including Nicole Regalado and Elizabeth Seja Min, take a comprehensive, unique and creative approach to strategic visioning/planning. Building off a corporate future scenario planning model, they adapted a process and a series of activities that took our 200 member organization a year to complete, with very high participation levels. Ellen's ability as a creative thinker, researcher, and collaborator was extraordinary, and as a result of our work with her, we move forward into a new five-year cycle with a bold vision of where we want to be and a series of objectives that will help to get us there. We look forward to our next project with Spring Strategies!
- Krizna Gomez, Facilitator at The Human Rights Lab
- Donna Hall, President & CEO Women Donors Network
- Dr. Musimbi Kanyoro, President and CEO Global Fund for Women
- Marissa Wesely, CEO, Win-Win Strategies
- Mallika Dutt, President and CEO Breakthrough
- Josine Stremmelaar, Director Knowledge Program, Hivos
- Ben Phillips, Campaigns and Policy Director, Action Aid
Donna Hall, President & CEO Women Donors Network
Was this helpful?